Thursday, January 8, 2009

Quilt

Ok, everyone...I am asking for opinions.

I have been working on a quilt for J. for a while. I wanted to make it wider and can find more of all of the fabrics, except one. (I am missing the blue/green polka dot one. I got it at Jo-Ann's over a year ago.) I have searched local stores and the internet trying to find it, but with no success. So now, I might just finish it without making it wider.

I have been playing with border ideas and want opinions. Do you like the 1 border with wraparound...(the outside is the same as the back and will wraparound) or the 2 border with wraparound?

Or is there another idea that you have that isn't listed?

Also, the borders aren't exactly the correct size. I was just playing with the fabrics!

What do you think and thank you for your help. :)

Choice 1:
Choice 2:


Mom, I put these 2 in so you could see the entire quilt. I don't know why the 2nd picture won't keep it's orientation, but I left it in anyway.


Extra pictures:



3 comments:

Wendy said...

Both look good, but I think I like the yellow and wrap around better. It would help if I was a little farther away. Close-up are harder to tell.

Heather B said...

I'm not a quilter, but I think I like choice #1 the best. Gorgeous fabrics!!

Anonymous said...

I pick choice one too :) have you finished it yet?