Friday, February 6, 2009

J.'s Room

So here is a picture of J.'s room (minus the wall clings which we haven't purchased yet.) I don't know how well the color on the wall shows, but it is really a nice shade of blue. I really like it.


Here is a different view of his room.


Here is the trim around the closet. The guy who did it had never done trim on walls before (only trim next to the floors). I think he did a fantastic job!


This is the piece between the hall and the bathroom, and yes, I know that the bathroom floor is outdated and totally u-g-l-y! (It's not changing for a while....other home improvement projects come first.)


3 comments:

Wendy said...

It looks fantastic! I can't wait to see it in person!

shales1 said...

It looks great Lori. Great choice of flooring.

*Lyndsey said...

Living in Florida, I have ALL SORTS of access to dolphin-y, watery decorations. I will keep my eyeballs open and let you know. :)