Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More to Come Soon!

Hello All!!

By way of explanation...Many, many things have happened in our household over the last few months. This includes a job from John - Wahoo! That one is finished now, but it did consume a lot of time.

I had the time to Blog today and made one post and started another, but alas, my allergies have flared up big time in the past 2 days, which makes me very muddle-headed. (I like the Longman Online Dictionary of Contemporary English definition of the word, by the way.)

I have taken my Zyrtec tonight for the first time this season and hope that it works quickly.

I was told today of another way to help my allergies that is natural, but it will take time. I'm working on it. Hopefully...

Anyway, hopefully there will be oodles of posts in the near future.

Lori

1 comment:

Heather B said...

Can't wait to read them! Sounds like a busy and exciting few months.