We saw many bridges on the way down to VA. Some of the bridges were very cool design. Also, the last bridge we went on lasted for a long time and alternated between a bridge and a tunnel.
J. had a birthday our first week here. We all had a good time celebrating.
The kids had sunscreen on, but still got red. Now I know the importance of reapplying it often! Here I need to do it every hour.
Most days it is much warmer than home, but we hardly notice as we have central air, which we LOVE!!!!
This week I have taken the kids to the theater offered by the apt. community. You just take over a DVD and enjoy!
We did get to see Aunt Anne and Uncle John this last weekend and that was totally awesome! We went to their place first and then went out for pizza. We had a great time, but the restaurant needed a new air conditioner as their's broke and it was HOT in there!
I'll miss the central air when I'm back in NY!
2 comments:
Post a Comment